Facilities For Hire
- Outdoor 60m by 30m Charles Britton international arena
- 16 stable purpose built Monarch barn with purpose built ventilation and air quality
- 5 horse Monarch Consort Plus covered and rubbered horse walker
- Solarium kindly provided by Equine Sun switch
- Cross country schooling course by Willis Brothers, (Builders of Badminton Horse Trials course) with bank and full water complex for all levels and 30 jumps ranging from BE80 to Novice. We also have all the moveable fences from the 2015 Badminton Horse Trials Grassroots.
- Full set of show-jumps. On grass during the competition season and arena all year round.
- Dressage arenas, one available on grass during summer months for event practise.
- 25 miles of lanes and unmarked roads for hacking
- Full cameras and CCTV over full site
- Hot and cold water wash box
- Stocks for both veterinary work and breeding
- Parking for lorry/trailer
- 24/7hr care and supervision for all horses
- Light airy environment at all times
- Rug store
- Cold leg treatment
- Full set of arena mirrors
Please follow all Government advice as per the website and do not use these facilities if you are displaying symptoms or self-isolating. Latest information and guidance on government website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Booking and payment to be done online only to reduce contact.
- Please park to observe social distancing.
- No washing facilities or toilets are available but hand sanitisers are situated at key points.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Please use hand snaitisers provided when touching anything not your own.
- No first aid facilities are available; call 999 in an emergency.
- Observe all signage and do not go to any restricted areas.
All bookings made are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
These Terms & Conditions include the following:
1. Cancellation Policy
a) Individual hire
Cancellations for Individual hire bookings received up until 24 hours before your booking will be refunded with a voucher code to enable re-booking at a later date.
For Clinic Organisers:
For a full refund, 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required. Any later than this will be at SES discretion.
Any adjustments to the length of booking time will be much appreciated as early as possible, however we will endeavour to be reasonable.
• NO DOGS
• Please park nose to fencing in the lorry park.
• All droppings are to be removed from the lorry park and arena.
• No mucking out of horseboxes
• Use is not exclusive – others will be using the course for training. The numbers booked to use the course will be limited to allow everyone to enjoy the facilities, however these must be used responsibly and with consideration to other users.
• Report any damages – YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
• Replace any knocked flags. These flags are designed to pop out of their holders if knocked, for safety reasons.
• Do not attempt to jump fences beyond your ability.
• Do not attempt to jump any fences with crossed flags or that are roped off
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Hard hats must be worn at all times and must conform to the British Eventing safety standards, with no fixed peak.
• Body protectors which conform to BE safety standard must be worn on the Cross Country
• Failure to wear the appropriate safety equipment for both horse and rider will invalidate insurance cover.
• All bookings must be made before arrival.