Facilities For Hire
- Outdoor 60m by 30m Charles Britton international arena
- 16 stable purpose built Monarch barn with purpose built ventilation and air quality
- 5 horse Monarch Consort Plus covered and rubbered horse walker
- Individual turn out
- Solarium kindly provided by Equine Sun switch
- Cross country schooling course by Willis Brothers, (Builders of Badminton Horse Trials course) with bank and full water complex for all levels and 30 jumps ranging from BE80 to Novice. We also have all the moveable fences from the 2015 Badminton Horse Trials Grassroots.
- Full set of show-jumps. On grass during the competition season and arena all year round.
- 2 x dressage arenas, one available on grass during summer months for event practise.
- 25 miles of lanes and unmarked roads for hacking
- Full cameras and CCTV set up for foaling and security
- Hot and cold water wash box
- Stocks for both veterinary work and breeding
- Hot and cold water heated secure tack room with washing machine and drying facilities
- Parking for lorry/trailer
- 24/7hr care and supervision for all horses
- Light airy environment at all times
- Feed room
- Rug store
- Activo-med electro magnetic rug
- Cold leg treatment
- Full set of arena mirrors
Click on the facility below to check availability and make a booking. Please choose the number of participating horses by selecting the ‘Participants count’ drop down menu.