Michael Owen Clinics 27th March 2018 and 17th APRIL 2018March 3, 2018December 29, 2016September 30, 2016April 4, 2016DRESSAGE CAMP!!!! World class trainer Paul Fielder is coming to Siddle Equine Service on- 25th and 26th September 2017 A BHS FELLOW! A fabulous Dressage camp […]
Please note – your payment secures your place in the clinic , In order to provide a professional service and to avoid disruption in our clinics for riders and trainers, including you, we operate a strict 48-hour notice cancellation policy
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions include the following:
1. Cancellation Policy
a) Individual hire
Cancellations for Individual hire bookings received up until 24 hours before your booking will be refunded with a voucher code to enable re-booking at a later date.
For Clinic Organisers:
For a full refund, 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required. Any later than this will be at SES discretion.
Any adjustments to the length of booking time will be much appreciated as early as possible, however we will endeavour to be reasonable.
• NO DOGS
• Please park nose to fencing in the lorry park, parking as close together as possible to allow maximum space for vehicles
• All droppings are to be removed from the lorry park using the skips provided
• No mucking out of horseboxes
• Use is not exclusive – others will be using the course for training. The numbers booked to use the course will be limited to allow everyone to enjoy the facilities, however these must be used responsibly and with consideration to other users.
• Report any damages – YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
• Replace any knocked flags. These flags are designed to pop out of their holders, if knocked, for safety reasons.
• Do not attempt to jump fences beyond your ability.
• Do not attempt to jump any fences with crossed flags or that are roped off.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Hard hats must be worn at all times and must conform to the British Eventing safety standards, with no fixed peak.
• Body protectors which conform to BE safety standard must be worn on the Cross Country
• Failure to wear the appropriate safety equipment for both horse and rider will invalidate insurance cover.
• All bookings must be made before arrival.
• Mucking out skips are provided on the cross country course – please clear up after your horse.